- UK Designed, Engineered, Manufactured, Assembled & Tested Products
- Minimum 3 billion – billion! ‘unique’ Rotary Key Code permutations from the ‘Patented’ Lock Portion & Key Design. We stopped counting at 3 billion !
- Ultimate Safe and Secure Mechanical Interlock Design.
- Defeat, override & tamperproof compliant
- Solid and robust construction with no cast parts
- Materials of construction : Stainless Steel
- Unique ‘Patented’ Lock Portion & Key Design.
- Lock Portion and Key Design have been tested to over 200’000 cycles
- Lock Portion and Keys include ‘over torque’ protection mechanism as standard
- Tamper proof and copy proof body housing, lock portions and keys
- Unique tamper proof securing bolts
- Unique on the ‘Patented’ key is that the code and drive members function independently
- One single Master Key covers site installed Key Code permutations
- Ultimate product design for normal, harsh and corrosive environments
- Spring loaded Lock Portion Ingress Protection & Weather Seals Dust Caps
- Interchangeable parts to allow easy conversion from Quarter-Turn to Multi-Turn and vice versa
- Can be installed to host equipment under live process conditions
- No interference or intrusion of the host equipment pressure envelope
- Anchor & Adaptor units designed and manufactured to suit the host equipment
- Hand wheel diameters are sized and selected to maintain host equipment operating torques
- Product serial number traceability on every unit
- Secure mechanical fixing of all labels and tags
- Full color coded key & dust cap tagging option for enhanced error elimination
- Pad lockable dust covers are an option for lockout hasp and scissor hasps operation
- Flexible & future proof, we have not stopped to look and make our solutions even better.
- By our own design department we can easily adapt to our clients specific needs.
LOCK design conforms to :
- SHELL DEP 80 46 30 11 Gen Specification
- ISO/TS 19837 2018 Technical Specification
- ISO 14119 2013 formally EN 1088
- Salt Mist Test (Lloyds Test Spec No 1
- Fire Test (API 607 ISO 10497 2010
- High Temp Test 70 c (EN 60068 2 2 2007
- High Humidity Test (EN 60068 2 2 2007
- Static and Dynamic Inclination (IEC 60092 504 2001
- Ultra Low Temp 57 c (EN 60068 2 1 2007
- Vibration Test (EN 60068 2 6 2008
- Ingress Protection Test (EN 60529 1992 Amd 1 2
- Directive 2006 42 /EC
ENEX i LOCK innovative design eliminates the scope for operator error and remove any element of distraction that would permit a violation by mechanically ompelling the operator to adhere to the prescribed operating sequence.
- Mechanical Interlock Survey & Inspections
- Mechanical Interlock Installation & Commissioning
- Mechanical Interlock Maintenance & Repair
- Mechanical Interlock Training & Seminar
Even if you just need one, we will help you.
If you need after market service, we will help you.
If other have left you down, we will help you.